1. Estate planning, including more advanced tax planning issues for estates subject to Federal or State estate taxation;
2. Asset protection planning, including implementation of asset-protection trusts, in conjunction with structuring of business entities, such as LLC’s.
3. Long-term care planning, including advice regarding long-term care insurance and the availability of Medicaid;
4. Guardianship of the person and conservatorship of the estate;
5. Probate (or other procedures required on a person’s death), including will contests, and trust administrations;
6. Planning and implementation of “living wills” and other advance directives and health care rights;
7. Planning for the care of physically or mentally disabled children and adults, including special needs trusts;
8. Counseling on availability of Veteran’s Benefits, and prosecuting such claims as necessary;
9. Dissolution of marriage where one spouse is physically or mentally disabled;
10. Elder abuse and exploitation.